Sunday, November 11, 2007

Kathana Finds A Home In Facebook Pages


This weekend was busy gorging Diwali Mithais and meeting near and dear one. But I did find some time to work on the blog a little bit more.

SO now you would notice that the Feeds are up. You can spot the orange button somewhere down the right column. And so is subscribing to the blog through mails.

Another interesting feature I came across was Facebook's introduction of Facebook Pages. Although there has been talks about how social networks allow businesses to reach potential customers. Unless I am really ignorant about the current Web2.0 scene it looks to me that Facebook has cracked it right.

Excited I have now opened a store front for Kathana Jewellers. It is still in the process of being updated. And I am actually waiting to look at some more examples of people doing it right.

No comments: