Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Serendipity links for 02/26/08

Serendipity means accidental goodluck and this is how I felt when I stumbled upon these links.

A new feature of this blog I will now start featuring jewellery related links on this blog whenever I find any.Heres my first 2:

Nikhil Muses over a common mallu's penchant for gold in this insightful blogpost. Reminds me of days when I was in Bangalore and all my mallu friends sported a gold chain. Didnt think much then. Gold's Own Country

Neha Bhatt from rediff.com talks about detachable jewellery or rather multi use jewellery as the new trend among younger couples who have begun questioning the age old wisdom of spending tons of money on wedding gold jewellery and then storing them in vaults after that.
Detachable jewellery to suit all times.

We have mentioned a similar trend at this blog some time back in this blogpost titled Sensible Jewellery

Happy Surfing!

No comments: