Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Whats your look this season?

I spoke to my friends (female of course) and family and asked them what was their urban chic look and heres an unofficial list:
  1. Italian Chain(s)
  2. Solitaire Ring- The bigger the better :)
  3. Stud Earrings
  4. Tennis Bracelet
  5. Silver Anklet
  6. Toe Ring(s)
Coincidentally there have been quite a few order for solitaire earrings (yes, thats their popular name) in the store off late. And they have been in various sizes depending on the dent one wants to make in their pocket. I know, studs have been around forever, but I guess most of us are just waking up to it! The good news is that its just gotten more affordable (thanks to the fat pay checks and the competitive diamond prices). So in case you are wondering what would complete that chic and slick look, heres my (in)expensive answer is: Studs.

Try them out in the conventional 3 prong, 4 prong, or multiple prong setting; or get a little louder and go for the micro-pave setting. We have mastered them all. So go ahead and order your custom made earrings today, and we will do them right from the scratch for you.

Happy Shopping :)

2 comments:

Allvira said...

I am one of among them. I believe a lot in Zodiac signs & everyday before doing anything I always read about my sun sign as I am aries in Zodiac. I am another superstitious person. I'd like to wear Zodiac stones..

Allvira,
-----------------
Diamond earrings

Unknown said...

I am a aries person too, and am happy to say that Diamond is my birthstone, so more I have better it is.

Umang